Friday 10 August 2012

People Are Saying.....

To all you beautiful people who have sent birthday and goodwill messages to His Excellency Owelle Rochas Okorocha,
This special post goes out to celebrate you, and show the rest of the world your kind words.



Kelechi Ndukwe wrote:
To the Man who helped make me the man I am today.
First, I want to wish you a Happy birthday and Congratulate you on your landmark
birthday; the big 5 0. I will say half a century to be sophisticated.
You must be the most accomplished man that has lived on earth. A man who
understands the value of education and subsequently obeyed his calling to provide
the gift of education to thousands of students.
I want to let you know that you succeeded in passing your ideals about the
importance of being of help to others and the value of education to me and a lot of
classmates.
You have succeeded also built an unbreakable bond between strangers just by bringing
them in the same school.
I appreciate your love, may my God continue to grant you your heart desires and long
life and good health.
Amen
Still Your Son.

Kelechi Ndukwe. B.A (USA)
Pioneer Student Rochas Foundation College, Owerri
Graduating class of 2007

No comments: