Friday 10 August 2012

People Are Saying.....


KING CHUCK BLESSED wrote: Happy birthday his excellency ,may God be with u always and bless you as you lead us towards greatness"

Modupe wrote: "I said a Prayer for Daddy Rochas On Your 50 Birthday

I said a prayer for you today
And know God must have heard.
I felt the answer in my heart
Although God spoke no word!

I didn't ask for wealth or fame
(I knew you wouldn't mind).
I asked him to send treasures
Of a far more lasting kind!

I asked that God be near you
At the start of each new day;
To grant you health and blessings
And friends to share your way!

I asked for happiness for you
In all things great and small.
But it was for Gods loving care
I prayed the most of all!
Amen."
MODUPE IDOWU

Precious wrote: "As u dried d tears off d eyes of d less fortunate GOD wld not allow u 2shed tears of sorrow he wld bless everything u put ur hands 2do HAPPY BDAY" PRECIOUS AKAMS

EKENE DILICHUKWU wrote: happy birthday my able Governor "

AMOS ODETAYO wrote: Happy Birthday Chairman"

VINCENT CHUKWU wrote: God will always be ur strength.I want to be like u."

TEEJAY OMEIZA wrote: Happy birthday! Wishing him more memorable years ahead."

BENJAMIN CHIBUEZE wrote:"Rochas, I was once your student but i still believe u are an epitome of greatness and your motto...hardwork.":



GOD BLESS ROCHAS!
To the father of multitude,
Governor Rochas Okorocha,

All you have done, all you are doing, all you will do to and for humanity, whether
to the poor or rich, the Lord Jesus will not overlook. Surely many of us want to
contribute our quota no-matter how small or what but it is the Lord that gives the
sower seed.

God\'s numerous blessing rest upon you and your amiable family.

I pray that the Lord will sustain you with Long live in Jesus name. Amen.

Chinelo G. Edeani

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally love this! keep the good work going.

Muogbo Ifeanyi Kingsley said...

I M WISHING YOU A SPLENDID,WONDERFUL AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY.MAY U LIVE LONG TO CELEBRATE YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND ...'OF BIRTHDAYS.
GOD BLESS YOU DADDY ROCHAS.