Thursday 2 August 2012

Have a Heart!

Don't you just feel sad driving in your fancy car or walking on the streets and seeing children who should be safe in a class room dangerously maneuvering traffic just so they can sell a sachet of water to you.


Doesn't it break your heart when you turn on the TV and see that a kid was abused just because he wandered into a lonely alley when he should have been safe in a school. 
I cry every time I hear such news wishing I could do something to change the trend.
And then I realized that ''I could do something''
I could make a change in a child's life and so can you. 
Volunteering with the Rochas Foundation is more than just  sending a child to school, it's really giving that child a future. It's saying I care about putting a smile on your face.
So you don't have a million Naira? ''BIG DEAL''!
The Rochas Foundation says it begins with a heart of love and a willingness to give in whatever way you can.
Put A Selfless Smile on a child today. 
Every child counts!

for more information on becoming a volunteer, follow link:
 http://rochasfoundation.blogspot.com/2012/08/adoptachild-and-beautify-childs-future.html

Jubemi Omabuwa
PRO Rochas Foundation

Picture credits: Africa Mediaonline.com

No comments: